- Heartstart training: There are still places available for anyone interested in learning to use a defibrillator and associated skills. Training will probably not take place before September. Please sign the list on the Notice Board table at rehearsal or let Edwina know if you would like to be included.
- Bring & Buy: There will be a bring and buy of, primarily, plants and produce in aid of choir funds before rehearsal on Tuesday 21 May at The Chase School. The event will start at 7.00 pm.
- End-of-season Social - Wine and Cheese Garden Party: This will take place on Saturday 27 July at 6.00 pm at Bridget Corlett’s, Deblins Green. Bridget has a marquee so the event will be weatherproof! Volunteers to help erect the marquee would be welcomed. This is an opportunity to meet other choir members in a relaxed, social situation. There will also be a raffle and sale of cakes, plants and books
- Rehearsals after half-term: All rehearsals in June and July for both the summer concert and the NSSO concert in Birmingham Symphony Hall will be in Malvern College Chapel, College Road. Rehearsals will start at 7.30 pm as usual unless advised otherwise. Details of how to access the Chapel will be given nearer the time.
- Centenary logo: Thank you to everyone who submitted ideas. The Committee have made their decision and a graphic will be made up from the sketch. The logo selected uses our current MFC font style with the “100” added.